Work With Us...
CALL is hiring a Bookkeeper!
Reports to: Executive Director
Location: 349 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10013. Possibility to work remotely 50% of time.
Start Date: June 2019
Commitment: Approximately 1 day per week.
CALL/City as Living Laboratory seeks a part-time Bookkeeper (approximately 1 day/week). The Bookkeeper will work closely with the Executive Director, Program Manager, and supervise the Studio Assistant who maintains the books for Mary Miss, Artistic Director and Founder of CALL.
· Recording all CALL income and expenses
· Grant, interim and final reports and other grant compliance as needed
· Regular reports including P&L, Balance sheets, individual program expenses & Cash Flow forecasts
· Pay bills
· Supervise studio assistant
· Work with auditor to prepare all materials for the annual audit/financial report
· 5+ years of nonprofit bookkeeping experience, with expertise tracking grants and program expenditure
· Meticulous attention to detail with high level organizational skills
· Reliability, trustworthiness and commitment to responsibilities
· Expert knowledge of Excel and Quickbooks Nonprofit
· Ability to self-motivate and work independently
· Flexible approach
· Experience of working with Customer Relationship Management tools (CRM). CALL uses DonorPerfect.
To Apply: Please send a resume or CV and brief cover letter detailing your interest in the position and relevant experience to email@example.com
If you are interested in an internship, you can take a look at the description here.